SEH Mailing List - HerpNet
Welcome to HerpNet, the mailing list of the Pan European Herpetological Network (PEHN). PEHN is being developed in accordance with the decisions taken during the Extraordinary Business Meeting of the Societas Europaea Herpetologica (SEH) on August 28, 1998, in Chambery, France.
The aims of PEHN are:
To facilitate the exchange of information among involved individuals and societies (information on new books and other publications, herpetological events, news from societies, exchange of experience, etc.).
- to create a forum for questions and comments,
- to establish an information pool for unpublished and published data.
- SEH members.
- Other herpetologists and conservationists (professionals and non-professionals), among others in governmental agencies, private consulting firms, universities and other research institutions, including undergraduate and master students.
- Members of others herpetological societies (both terrarium-oriented and field herpetology-oriented).
- Terrarium keepers who are not members of any society.