Publication of high-quality scientific papers, including short-notes and reviews, on most aspects of herpetology: ecology, behaviour, evolution, conservation, physiology, morphology, paleontology, genetics, and systematics.
- Professional lay-out with each paper starting on a new page.
- Indexed in Web of Science / Current Contents
- Increasing impact factor (ISI): 2011: 1.056.
- Full online and easy submission process through a professional web platform, Editorial Manager (http://amre.edmgr.com ): authors, reviewers and editors can access manuscripts from any internet connection in the world.
- Fast publication service: only 6 months from submission to publication on average, to be further reduced in the next future.
- Pre-online publication only a few months after acceptance on Ingenta website.
- Courtesy of Brill Publishers (www.brill.nl/amre), online access to all papers published in Amphibia-Reptilia since volume 1 on IngentaConnect website for SEH members and institutional subscribers http://booksandjournals.brillonline.com/content/15685381
- Permission to post the official pdf on the personal web page of authors and to post the post-reviewed manuscript on the institutional repository of authors.
- Figures can be included in colour for free in the PDF version, but are then printed in black and white only
To obtain access to the online edition of Amphibia-Reptilia, members must register first on IngentaConnect website in providing their customer number, which is available on the address sheet delivered with the issues of the journal.
The last version of the instructions to authors is available here and also from the Editorial Manager platform.
General Biology, Genetics and Systematics of Amphibians
Prof. Sebastian Steinfartz Department of Animal Behaviour, University of Bielefeld sebastian.steinfartz(at)uni-bielefeld.de
General Biology, Genetics and Systematics of Reptiles
Dr. Sylvain Ursenbacher Department of Environmental Sciences, Section of Conservation Biology, University of Basel s.ursenbacher(at)unibas.ch
Board of associate editors
José C. Brito, Vairào; Mathieu Denoël, Liège, Francesco Ficetola, Milan; Caitlin R. Gabor, San Marcos; Ana Ivanović, Belgrade; Jerry Lea, York; Luca Luiselli, Rome; Thomas Madsen, Lund; Marc J. Mazerolle, Rouyn-Noranda; Benedikt Schmidt, Zurich; Julian Glos, Hamburg; Uwe Fritz, Dresden; - Gabriel Blouin-Demers, Ottawa; Miguel A. Carretero, Vairão; Sylvain Dubey, Lausanne; Black Hossack, Missoula, USA; Roberto Sacchi, Pavia; Matthias Stöck, Berlin.
Advisory Editorial Board
Xavier Bonnet, Villiers en Bois; Salvador Carranza, Barcelona; Julian Faivovich, New York; Ernesto Filippi, Roma; Günter Gollmann, Vienna; Ivan Gomez-Mestre, Seville; Gerald Kuchling, Perth, Western Australia; William E. Magnusson, Manaus; Jiří Moravec, Prague; German Orizaola, Uppsala; Octávio S. Paulo, Lisboa; Jérôme Pellet, Oron-la-Ville; Chris J. Reading, Dorchester; Vicente Roca Velasco, Valencia; Estela Sasso Cerri, Araraquara; Richard Wassersug, Halifax; Frank Pasmans, Gent; Eva Ursprung, Vienna; Federico Marangoni, Posadas; Ylenia Chiari, Montpellier; Sebastiano Salvidio, Genova; Erin L. Muths, Fort Collins.